Why is the Technology team important to Beachbody?
Beachbody’s technology team is leading the way for new opportunities in the digital realm. We provide applications from consumer-facing eCommerce & high traffic CRM for our Coach network to data platforms & core enterprise applications which are at the heart of Beachbody's order processing and fulfillment solutions. We are a team of top-notch, committed individuals who are passionate about building the best software possible for our customers.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Senior Engineer, Quality Assurance?
We are looking for a dynamic and self-driven Senior Engineer, QA who can take on and overcome challenges in a fast-paced technology organization.
- Develop customized testing strategies that maximize test coverage while minimizing execution effort.
- Execute Functional, Non-Functional, Integration, System, Regression, End to End and Exploratory testing
- Identify risks and proactively mitigate and communicate them
- Provide testing leadership and guidance to the team by developing testing solutions, helping to resolve technical problems and challenges, and establishing and applying testing standards.
- Act as a quality champion by striving for excellence and driving continual improvements within the team.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the Beachbody Enterprise Tech applications
- Regularly communicate and disseminate information to ensure that it flows both up to management and within the team
- Collaborate with Software Engineering Leaders, Project Managers, Product Managers, and others to ensure smooth integration of QA into the SDLC
- Research and stay up to date on the latest tools, technologies, trends, and approaches with the QA space and incorporating the ones that make sense.
We’d love to chat if you have:
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in the Testing/QA/QE field with a passion for quality and a demonstrated track record of continuously improving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate and articulate to stakeholders and management across multiple business functions
- A strong passion for quality, an unrelenting attention to detail, and the proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- A proven history of successfully executing all aspects of testing efforts from project inception to post launch
- Strong risk management skills and a knack for recognizing and anticipating things that would eventually turn into problems (problem avoidance vs reactiveness)
- Experience executing Functional, Non-Functional, Integration, System, Regression, and End to End testing
- Ability to develop a testing strategy that is customized and optimized for the situation and communicate it effectively to stakeholders
- Deep understanding of how to leverage automation in testing efforts and the ability to identify tests that would be optimal candidates for automation
- Strong knowledge of web application architecture and extensive experience in testing web applications
- Experience with E-Commerce and one or more of the following technologies - ATG, EBS, SOA, AWS is a big plus
- Ability to effectively utilize issue/defect tracking tools such as JIRA and test case management tools such as TestRail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent