O Fallon, MO
Not Specified years
Posted 264 days ago
Be part of the Operations & Technology Fraud Products team developing new capabilities for MasterCard's Decision Management Platform, which serves as the core for multiple business solutions to combat fraud and validate cardholder identity. Our patented Java-based platform processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds using a multi-tiered, message-oriented approach for high performance and availability.
· Would you like to develop industry leading solutions for fighting fraud?
· Are you motivated by speeding business solutions to market?
· Do you want to innovate, using cutting edge technologies on challenging business problems?
· Work closely with technical leads for assigned projects to assist in design and implementation tasks
· Assist with production support issues by acting as a subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.
· Plan, design and develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
· Deliver automation to the current release implementation process, assisting the DevOps.
· Participate in PoCs (Proof of Concept) and help the Department with selection of Vendor Solutions, Technologies, Methodologies and Frameworks.
· Conduct brownbag sessions on new and upcoming technologies, methodologies and application appropriate frameworks.
· Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
· Be an integral part of the Agile SAFe discover and elaboration sessions. Perform requirements and design reviews, peer code reviews and PCI security reviews to ensure compliance with MasterCard standards.
All About You
· Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
· Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
· Possesses strong communication skills -- both verbal and written – and strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
· Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
· Deep knowledge of software development processes including agile processes and test driven development
· Experience with the design and development of complex, multi-tier software solutions
· Essential Skills required:
o A wide breadth and depth of technical experience using Java/JEE
o Strong Linux and shell scripting
o Oracle & PL/SQL and advanced SQL scripting
o IDE such as JBoss Developer Studio/IntelliJ
o Spring Framework (including Spring Boot).
· Desirable Skills:
o Messaging – MQ and JMS
o Business rules execution systems (e.g. IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM - formerly ILOG))
o Knowledge about cloud technologies like cloud foundry, kubernetes
oExperienceintegrating vendor and open source products into an overall system