TRC Companies, Inc., a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960's, is a national engineering and environmental consulting firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in industry and government, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
TRC is looking for an experienced Senior Engineer at our Fresno California location.
- Pinpoint and market new clients. Clients can be developers, counties, municipalities, or other government entities.
- Maintain and grow existing client accounts.
- As design work is secured, it is expected that the person who fills this position will serve at the Project Manager level to see design projects executed to a successful completion.
- Perform review and management of engineering and design of municipal type projects.
- Prepare preliminary engineering and detailed cost estimates.
- Prepare and manage project budgets.
- Direct design drawing and specification packages.
- Negotiate and communicate with regulatory agencies and staff.
- Supervise/direct other engineers and drafters.
- Review RFQs/RFPs and prepare proposals for project opportunities
- Prepare engineering reports.
- Lead corporate initiatives.
- Must have strong communications skills both written and oral.
- Must be driven to lead project teams, staff and market to new clients
- Must interface well with and develop a rapport and positive relationship with our clients and employees.
- Able to create budgets and maintain them on both the project level and corporate level.
- 10 or more years as a Project Manager/Project Engineer for a transportation focused consulting/engineering firm with project experience in utility, roadway design, bridge design and construction.
- Project management should include staff management, budget control, mentoring and resource management
- Successful track record of Marketing/Business development to new and existing clients
- Project experience in highways and/or bridges, municipal, land development, stormwater, and/or infrastructure design and construction.
- Client relationships
B.S. Civil Engineer