Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Engineer, Field Quality Assurance. This position requires an experienced professional who will be responsible for key operations within Lucid Motors' Vehicle Safety Recall, Compliance and Pre-Delivery Quality activities. He or she will be responsible for the development and management of processes to support all regulatory requirements, including the coordination of recalls, service campaigns and all other technical or regulatory compliance activities. This position will work cooperatively and cross-functionally with all areas of the Lucid team, especially Engineering, Manufacturing, Legal, Customer Relations, Field organizations, Parts and Warranty.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record of leading Safety Recall Campaigns and Post-Manufacture Quality activities with Automotive OEMs and shall exhibit a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, as well as possessing the ability to learn quickly and strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment
- Develop, manage and lead Safety, Product Recall and Post-Manufacture Quality Assurance actions to ensure Lucid vehicles meet and exceed all Automotive regulatory requirements
- Responsible for the overall planning, countermeasure support, repair strategy, field communications, interdepartmental coordination and government reporting duties that are required for the successful completion of each activity
- Ensure inter-departmental collaboration between Field Staff, Customer Relations, Legal Department, Quality, Manufacturing, Service, Sales and Warranty groups to attain target objectives
- Provide regulatory reporting data and maintain any supporting documents to track compliance performance and ensure accuracy
- Provide support for all ad-hoc compliance requests (training, audits, presentations, etc.).
- Participate in final reflection activities to support recurrence prevention and continuous improvement
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or engineering discipline. Master's degree a plus
- 10+ years of experience with an Automotive OEM, of which five years of directly related experience in automotive technical, technical compliance and/or quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of automotive regulations and automotive service environments
- Exemplary verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Able to motivate, influence, gain consensus and support within a wide variety of supporting departments and can interface well with senior management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple simultaneous projects.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.