Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is looking for a Senior Engineer to join an exciting program to support solution development for challenging problems. The successful candidate will be a proactive, forward-leaning self-starter able to work in a fast-paced organization spread across diverse technical areas in the computer networking and telecommunication fields. The effective candidate will apply their Engineering expertise preparing and contributing to program and engineering level documents; to include technical accuracy of acquisition documents to ensure program objective can be met. Individual will also be responsible for review of technical proposals and review of proposed hours against WBS elements. Must be able to create and present tailored technical briefings for a variety of audiences. Early identification of technical risks and development of risk mitigation plan is essential for the position. Someone with a passion for working in a customer support role, has attention to detail, able to multi-task, and can work with multiple project leads to understand and communicate program information will thrive in this environment.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Master’s degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent years of experience working in a similar position.
- Minimum of 20years of experience in computer networking and/or telecommunication fields
- Ability to manage diverse workloads and effectively prioritize multiple competing demands on the individual’s time.
- Proven experience in producing program documentation with demonstrated application of project management principles.
- Self-starter with initiative and ability to work independently and in the team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate processes and procedures.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite needed to perform day-to-day function