The Digital Workplace Engineer will work as part of a cross functional team made up of internal TDA associates and strategic 3rd party partners and will participate in the execution of the Digital Workplace strategy. This associate will evaluate & implement new technologies as part of our Digital Workplace Transformation, with a goal of bringing together best of breed, cloud hosted collaboration technologies and integrating them with our on premise systems.
Demonstrates broad knowledge across multiple areas of information technology and may be involved as a key team member on strategic or enterprise-wide technology implementations.
- Serves as a team member on TDA’s Digital Workplace Platform
- Develops service offering for integration of external applications & functions with TDA’s Digital Workplace platform
- Develops solutions that will be consumed on all supported platforms, including BYOD laptops & mobile devices
- Develop strategies & processes to migrate existing solutions to modern platforms, which will be both cloud hosted and on premise
- Interact with internal associates & 3rd party vendors to develop solutions & processes
- Conducts / coordinates training programs, roadshows, and developer hackathons
- End to end lifecycle management for all engineered solutions
- Works closely with L3 and L2 support groups to develop, plan, and implement system enhancements and upgrades
- Maintains existing documentation of systems processes and procedures
- Works with internal Security team to ensure system configurations are in compliance with security policies and controls standards
- Incident Management, Remediation & Root Cause Analysis
- BS/BA, (Education may be substituted for increased years in experience on a year-for-year basis).
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working in large enterprise environments
- Deep understanding of enterprise desktop management & client computing best practices
- Working knowledge of both enterprise and consumer facing chat/messaging applications (Slack experience a plus)
- Knowledge of Office 365, G-Suite, Slack and other cloud services preferred
- Experience working in a virtual desktop environment preferred
- Ability to summarize complex technical and business issues to the appropriate audience
- Ability to participate in teams across organizations to solve business and technical issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and understanding of product lifecycle management
- Must be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience within e-commerce or financial services industry preferred.