Senior Engineer, DevOps - NuData
Mastercard’s Enterprise Security Solutions organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for customers across the globe. NuData Security, a Mastercard company, is an award-winning company that predicts fraudulent transactions by identifying good users from bad based on their online behavior. By analyzing over 38 billion behaviors annually, NuData harnesses the power of behavioral and biometric analysis, letting clients predict fraud before a critical decision, reduce customer insult, and investigate bad actors efficiently.
NuData Security is looking for a Sr. Engineer, DevOps to join our growing Operations team.
• Do you have experience in managing servers, networks and infrastructure?
• Do you have strong problem solving skills? Experience with algorithm design?
You will be a key member of our Operations team – responsible for all aspects of our infrastructure. You will help manage, architect and develop all of our staging and production systems, doing everything from building, deploying, and migrating large scale server clusters to writing code that optimizes our testing process. You are energetic, ambitious, motivated and precise, and you pride yourself on designing robust, self-healing systems that can withstand a datacenter failure or spike in traffic. You think of servers as objects (in an object-oriented kind of way) and you can make 30 servers do what you need at once.
ALL ABOUT YOU
• Demonstrated experience in managing servers, networks, and infrastructure
• Broad knowledge of many of the following: OSX, Linux, network, servers, virtualization (including on premise and cloud), security, availability, redundancy and monitoring.
• Demonstrated experience in at least one modern programming language, as well as application design and architecture
• Strong problem solving, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
• Exceptional communication, both written and spoken
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computing Science or related field, or equivalent work experience helpful
• Strong object oriented design and data structure skills
• Experience in scaled out environments and distributed systems, as well as architecting large scale systems
• Experience with Cassandra, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, Graphite, Jenkins, and Continuous Integration
• Deep knowledge of AWS