$80K — $100K *
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Engineer, DevOps - NuDataMastercard’s Enterprise Security Solutions organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for customers across the globe. NuData Security, a Mastercard company, is an award-winning company that predicts fraudulent transactions by identifying good users from bad based on their online behavior. By analyzing over 38 billion behaviors annually, NuData harnesses the power of behavioral and biometric analysis, letting clients predict fraud before a critical decision, reduce customer insult, and investigate bad actors efficiently.
NuData Security is looking for a Sr. Engineer, DevOps to join our growing Operations team.
• Do you have experience in managing servers, networks and infrastructure?
• Do you have strong problem solving skills? Experience with algorithm design?
You will be a key member of our Operations team – responsible for all aspects of our infrastructure. You will help manage, architect and develop all of our staging and production systems, doing everything from building, deploying, and migrating large scale server clusters to writing code that optimizes our testing process. You are energetic, ambitious, motivated and precise, and you pride yourself on designing robust, self-healing systems that can withstand a datacenter failure or spike in traffic. You think of servers as objects (in an object-oriented kind of way) and you can make 30 servers do what you need at once.
ALL ABOUT YOU
• Demonstrated experience in managing servers, networks, and infrastructure
• Broad knowledge of many of the following: OSX, Linux, network, servers, virtualization (including on premise and cloud), security, availability, redundancy and monitoring.
• Demonstrated experience in at least one modern programming language, as well as application design and architecture
• Strong problem solving, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
• Exceptional communication, both written and spoken
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computing Science or related field, or equivalent work experience helpful
• Strong object oriented design and data structure skills
• Experience in scaled out environments and distributed systems, as well as architecting large scale systems
• Experience with Cassandra, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, Graphite, Jenkins, and Continuous Integration
• Deep knowledge of AWS
What we offer in return includes a beautiful view of the North Shore mountains, coffee that doesn’t suck, and colleagues who are as brilliant as they are likeable. We do cool things as a company. You know, like pinball playing, craft beer tastings. Plus all that normal stuff like a competitive salary, extended health benefits, flex-time schedules, and a work environment that encourages and supports professional development.Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Valid through: 3/12/2021