This position oversees the monitoring and implementation of technology projects that empower business groups with the technology necessary to achieve business objectives. Defines ongoing procedures, processes, workflow, system policies and guidelines. Provides analytical support and proactively recommends changes to improve technology and its application to the business.
- Analyzes business requirements for system infrastructure.
- Works with client team in testing and implementing systems and releases.
- Analyzes business requirements for system infrastructure
- Implements hardware and systems software upgrades to existing servers.
- Solves inoperability issues and acts as a Go-to person for system infrastructure.
- Performs administration, configuration, and monitoring of Web-based Digital / E-commerce platforms.
- Deploys, installs, and configures the components of the system infrastructure.
- Works directly with all areas of IT and provides technical direction to more junior level engineers on the Digital Platforms team.
- Supports production systems, as required, through performance optimization, problem resolution and timely issue communications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent combination of course work and job experience
- 7+ years' experience Web Server Administration in a production environment
- Experience in retail or related discipline (specialty apparel retail industry experience is preferred)
- Operating System experience with Windows and Linux
- Experience with Web Site, OS and Application security
- Load balancing and network infrastructure to maintain highly available platforms
- Experience managing code deployments with multiple complex environments
- Working knowledge of Content Delivery Networks
- Understanding of databases including SQL and Oracle
- Working knowledge of systems including hardware and software
- Broad knowledge and understanding of IT and IT related policies and procedures
- Strong communications skills including written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal.
- Experience in a large scale Corporate/Enterprise environments preferred