- Basic and complex server administration including installs, configurations, patches, troubleshooting, and expert level product support in both production and non-production environments
- Perform implementation, maintenance, remediation, and troubleshooting services for enterprise platforms
- Perform routine systems configuration, administration, and data related activities in Unix/Linux environment
- Drive automation of processes including monitoring, provisioning and testing.
- Provide scripting solutions for integration, or tool creation
- Provide direction, or support for vendors
- Coordinate with multiple groups for installation
- Provide consulting or education with regards to supported environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a group effort with high levels of communication
- BA/BS Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux system usage is required
- Database knowledge (Oracle, SQL, NoSQL) is required.
- De-normalized DB knowledge is a plus
- Java (Apache Tomcat) administration
- Scripting knowledge
- Strong learning agility, and problem solving skills
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed.