• Provide direction, coordination, planning, and completion of construction engineering projects.
• Communicate with clients to understand project requirements.
• Plan and formulate engineering program and organize project staff according to project requirements.
• Perform analysis and design of structural systems for all types of buildings and materials using various building codes.
• Manage project design and deliverables as was well as other design team members, supervise the work of engineers and modelers, and direct project staff in preparing contract documents such as drawings and specifications.
• Understand and track financial information related to the project.
• 5-7 years of experience with projects similar in function, size and scope to the description above
• Undergraduate degree (Master’s preferred) in structural or civil engineering, or related field
• Strong technical skills in CHLEP (Cranes, Heavy Lifts, Erection Planning, Construction Engineering)
• PE and/or SE license.
• Working knowledge of current industry software, including SAP2000, ETABS, RAM, Risa3-D, PCA Software, Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We prefer local candidates but relocation assistance can be made available for the right candidate.