The Senior Engineer, Collaboration & Productivity Tools will work to develop and implement TDA’s Unified Communication and Collaboration Vision. This associate will evaluate new technologies, develop standard practices, and work with other team members to implement well designed, well documented solutions that increase our UC capabilities. The candidate must demonstrate broad knowledge across multiple areas of information technology and may be involved as a key team member on strategic or enterprise-wide technology implementations.
- Implement & operationalize the strategy for associate facing collaboration & productivity tools
- Develop strategies & processes to migrate existing solutions to modern platforms, which will be both cloud hosted and on premise
- Interact with internal associates & 3rd party vendors to develop solutions & processes
- End to end lifecycle management for all engineered solutions
- Work as part of a cross functional team exploring technology changes that impact TDAs infrastructure
- Work closely with L3 and L2 support groups to develop, plan, and implement system enhancements and upgrades
- Maintain existing documentation of systems processes and procedures
- Work with internal Security team to ensure system configurations are in compliance with security policies and controls standards
- Incident Management, Remediation & Root Cause Analysis
- BS/BA, (Education may be substituted for increased years in experience on a year-for-year basis).
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working in large enterprise environments
- Knowledge of Office 365, G-Suite, Slack and other cloud services preferred
- Experience working in a virtual desktop environment preferred
- Ability to summarize complex technical and business issues to the appropriate audience
- Ability to participate in teams across organizations to solve business and technical issues
- Experience and understanding of product lifecycle management.