We are searching for a Senior Engineer- Citrix Systems to under the direction of the Manager, IT Operations and End User Experience, perform duties including but not limited to:
- Making decisions utilizing throughput analysis, problem solving and server infrastructure planning that impacts the successful execution of business transactions;
- Installing, configuring, and upgrading Citrix solutions including XenApp Platinum Edition (EdgeSite, Password Manager, and Smart Access) Citrix Access Gateway, XenDesktop, NETScaler, WANScaler and GSLB;
- Participating in the development and testing of new features and products which strengthen the infrastructure, security, and overall reliability of the Citrix enterprise environment;
- Assisting with defining requirements, evaluating new Citrix based solution functionality and identifying the preferred product which will augment the existing infrastructure.
- May provide functional or technical supervision assigned personnel and activities where supervisory responsibility is limited to occasional direction, guidance, explanation, etc.
Hours: 40 hours
Shift: Day shift 8:00am – 4:30pm
Location: Fairhaven, MA
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent education and experience required
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff, both verbally and in writing;
- Effectively plan and collaborate with others; and present ideas and new designs to senior technical personnel and management.
- Minimum 5 years experience with administration and deployment of Citrix servers, as well as Citrix farm administration with 150 or more servers in a XenServer environment.
- Experience with Citrix Xenapp version 6 server deployment and administration,
- Experience deploying servers using Citrix Auto-Provisioning, EdgeSite Advanced administration, NETSCALER administration and engineering
- Experience in mission-critical enterprise server environments performing network engineering (hardware and software) and designing, planning, and implementing servers and infrastructure using the latest technology.
- CCEA and/or CCIA preferred
Southcoast Health is a community based health delivery system with multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. For more than 100 years, we have provided quality, patient-focused care in a state-of-the-art environment. By uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of services and resources, we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals’ collective continuous 920 + square miles of service across Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- 7,500 + employees: physicians, nurses, IT, Finance, HR, and more
- Named to Newsweek’s World’s Best Hospitals 2019 and Best Place to Work by the readers of SouthCoastToday
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add value to our employees’ lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities