New York, NY
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 173 days ago
Provides engineering design, investigation and analysis services to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are a growing 1200+ person firm with practices in the following disciplines: Structural Engineering, Forensics, Applied Science, Renewal, Property Loss Consulting, Construction Engineering, Protective Design, Facade Engineering, Sustainability and Transportation.
We work on landmarks to exhibitions from the historic to the high performing while balancing multiple objectives which include form, function, schedule, sustainability, constructability and budget. At our core, TALENT is the center of our business.
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering. Master’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering preferred.
• P.E. License
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in railroad, highway and pedestrian bridge design, rehabilitation and load rating. Bridge inspectionexperience is preferred.
• Experience with NYSDOT, NYCDOT, PANYNJ, TBTA and MTA standards.
• Knowledge of AASHTO design methods, standards, and specifications.
• Good verbal and written communication skills