$80K — $100K *
As a Software Engineer, your job is to implement extendable and maintainable software, solving difficult problems with elegant solutions.
We're looking for Mid and Senior level developers that:
- Are highly collaborative and open to pair programming
- Manage time efficiently and focus on clear goals
- Strive to create clean, high quality code every day
- Embrace continuous learning and improvement
- Are available to work standard US work hours
Our backend is Python/Django leveraging Postgres, and we are currently migrating to a microservices and event-driven architecture using primarily Node.js and Golang. On the frontend, we are also migrating to Vue.
Previous experience with scrum methodologies, remote teams, Python/Django, and/or Angular/Vue is a plus!
What day to day looks like
- Typical Agile ceremonies (daily stand up, bi-weekly sprint planning & retro, regular grooming)
- The work will be varied, with some greenfield development in new services, but will also encompass sweeping changes in the main application to adapt to new architectural patterns
- The work may involve pairing with other developers for implementation (which we encourage)
- Meetings: monthly all hands, bi-weekly engineering update, adhoc meetings as necessary
Perks At BetterWorks
• Frequent guest speakers from around Silicon Valley
Valid through: 3/10/2021