- · Support new business development efforts by partnering with Client Services to identify client business challenges and opportunities to offer company solutions
- · Prepare and present the Strategy POV, methodology and strategic offerings at client capabilities meetings
- · Drive success and growth in both current and prospective client accounts in supporting the proposal process including development of RFP questions and responses
- · Conduct research including qualitative and quantitative analysis pertaining to client business challenges and relevant audience targets
- · Maintain a deep knowledge of clients’ brands, its customers, and its competitors, – and a strong business acumen in order to understand and translate business strategies into communications opportunities
- · Support the development of project briefs that align internal teams around the opportunity and address relevant insights that drive creative development
- · Prepare and lead client visioning sessions that align key stakeholders (C-level executives) around initiative objectives
- · Assist in the development and implementation of measurement and analytics frameworks that map to clients’ business objectives
- · Help lead the creation and management of innovative strategic solutions and work closely with team members to help craft engagement strategies to deliver on goals and objectives
- · Partner with Creative to design holistic engagement strategies that include live, experiential, digital and social tactics
- Support the development and growth of the Strategic Solutions Group (SSG) including business plan development, packaging of SSG offerings and service, ongoing competitive analysis, process development, and internal education of SSG.
- Providing support to Company leadership team on company strategy where needed
- Assist in developing and presenting capabilities and proposals
- Collaborate with Marketing, Creative and Client Services in the development of internal marketing campaigns/sales aides to ensure successful rollout of new solutions to internal stakeholders
- Perform Market research on Internal/external solutions and offerings, client advisory, Industry trends and focus area
- Special projects as assigned by Group Executive, Strategic Solutions Group and NEXT SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:• Entrepreneurial and a self-starter• Has exceptional communication skills (visual, written, etc.). Can distill and synthesize complex concepts to develop compelling narratives and framing for proposals, marketing collateral, critical presentations, and other strategic interactions• Displays a strong understanding of strategy with awareness of methodologies, trends and key performance indicators• Has experience successfully bringing together people from different disciplines to achieve desired outcomes• Has a collaborative mindset and thrives in situations with many different counterparties and different points of view• Is comfortable with planning and vision-setting, open to new ideas and not afraid to learn from failure• Ability to work effectively on multiple simultaneous projects• Ability to apply existing knowledge and tools to new problems in interesting and exciting waysHOURS: The normal working hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. (40 hours a week), however due to the nature and the scope of the position hours may be flexible.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (+ or – 25lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Heavy travel is associated with this position. Travel for Company related business is reimbursable at the amount allotted under state & federal guidelines. An expense sheet must be submitted for reimbursementEDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires a minimum of ten (10) years of marketing communication engagement experience, or related field.