Archimedes Global is currently seeking a Senior Engagement Specialist/Site Lead to join our team in Alexandria, VA.
The selected Senior Engagement Specialist will be responsible to:
• Advance Private and Public Engagement efforts to develop career pipelines for transitioning Service members
• DoD lead representative to support, coordinate, develop, and assist in the execution of large scale multi-day Transition Summits at military installations worldwide.
• Engage with private industry employers (Fortune 100 Executives to Small Business Owners) on best practices to initiate and maintain successful Veteran hiring programs
• Professionally liaise with TAP interagency partners to include colleagues from the White House, the Services, Departments of Veterans Affairs and Labor, and the Small Business Administration
• Coordinate travel itineraries and travel with TVPO leadership
• Responsible for contract execution and ensuring all contract requirements, staffing, accountability, and taskings are completed within technical, financial, and contractual requirements
• Contract Primary Point-of-Contact responsible for the day to day operation and all matters related to the contract
Master's degree and 8+ years of experience
Secret security clearance strongly desired