As the Senior Engagement Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to join a small team with an ability to make a big impact. Reporting directly to the VP of Growth, you will be a central piece of Getaround’s conversion and retention efforts. You are not only building, deploying and measuring Emails, Push notifications, SMS, and in-app messages campaigns, you are also contributing to the overall strategy to drive rapid expansion across new and existing markets.
- Responsible for overall calendar planning and strategy.
- Develop marketing strategies to support on-boarding, lifecycle, engagement and retention programs.
- Communicate marketing plans and successes internally to ensure coordination across channels.
- Manage development of assets (email, Push notifications, SMS, in-app, etc.) through the creative review process, collaborating with designers and copywriters, while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Perform quality control checks on campaigns to ensure stability of templates across client/browser/device combinations.
- Budget, Forecast & Report on a monthly/weekly/daily basis.
- Develop best practices in managing customer lists for optimal segmentation.
- Continuously analyze, scrutinize, and test hypotheses to drive better campaign results.
- Analyze the data, provide solid reporting, and lead the team in best email offers and practices.
- Work closely with the analytics team to identify the key drivers of engagement and churn, and identify actionable insights from customer data to continually improve CRM efforts.
- Manage and execute campaigns through our email service provider and other marketing technologies(Intercom, Mandrill, Urban Airship).
- 5 years of marketing automation experience in a top tier tech company in retail and/or marketplace.
- Experience with running campaigns from end-to-end with leading ESPs.
- Experience with Email, Push Notification, in-app message and SMS. Both Transactional and promotional.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Ability to partner with different teams and departments within the organization.
- Must be comfortable with Google Spreadsheet and capable of manipulating data sets.
- Strong in analysis and measurement of email campaign success and segmentation.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing.