$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
SWC Technology Partners, a BDO USA Company, is a growing IT Solutions Provider. We believe that technology drives innovation, but people are what makes it a success. We are committed to creating a work culture where our employees are happy, empowered and excited to come to work every day. Our commitment to each other is why SWC is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic team is made up of problem-solvers driven by a desire to help customers succeed. We're looking for people who share that same drive and who are looking to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
This role is for a full-time business to business (B2B) Senior Engagement Manager to support our growing organization with coverage for the mid-market. The Senior Engagement Manager is responsible for acquiring new clients by identifying technology needs that add value to their business. The EM has a focus on new business development and account management of new and existing accounts.
The successful individual will have a proven track record in B2B sales of IT services to small and midsize business (SMB) organizations (SMB defined average 200 – 2000 users). This role is a mix of business development, account management and understanding how technology solutions can address the customer's business needs. This role is responsible for building strong, successful partnerships with our customers.
- With a foundation of knowledge about company solutions, identify possible sales and cross-selling opportunities within prospects and clients
- Maintains market awareness, conducts ongoing research to locate potential prospects and new clients
- Drives B2B new business development and incremental revenue
- Portfolio management and collaborates with clients to understand requirements, manage expectations and communication
- Functions as the client's advocate representing and driving client opportunities with company
- Cultivates relationships within accounts to expand company's footprint and overall revenue
- Writes proposals and negotiates terms of contracts, builds strong relationships with clients
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, preferred
- Ten (10) or more years of B2B IT sales solutions experience, with proven track record of selling to C Suite decision makers, required
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- A strong hunter mentality with the ability to prospect and sell B2B into new accounts
- Successful track record of interacting and building relationships with clients
- Attitude is critical to success; must be self-starter, execute with speed and agility, exudes positive attitude, resourceful and highly dependable
- Solution selling experience across all IT services including Microsoft solutions around application development, cloud solutions, infrastructure and managed services
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
Keywords: Senior Engagement Manager, Account Management, Account Manager, B2B, B to B, Client Relations, Solution Selling, IT Services, Cross-selling, Microsoft, Software, Service Delivery, Information Technology, SharePoint, Dynamic CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, .Net, Agile, Infrastructure, Cloud, Security, O365, Azure
Valid Through: 2019-10-21