The Senior Employment Recruiter will support the Global Training Solutions (GTS) Mission Area in Orlando, FL. This individual will work closely with assigned hiring managers to facilitate full life cycle recruiting process in a high volume environment, and effectively fill positions in a timely manner. This person will work closely with teammates and line management to accomplish the following objectives: identify qualified candidates for employment opportunities, assist candidates through the hiring process, convert candidates to hires, and maintain a network/pipeline of prospective candidates for current and future staffing needs. The individual selected must be willing to travel and attend military career events, as well as other events as assigned. This position could be located in Orlando FL, Richardson TX, Dulles VA or another IIS major hub.
- Recruit and pre-screen qualified candidates for CONUS, OCONUS, and Service Contract Act (SCA) positions.
- Effectively source and recruit former military, DoD cleared personnel and experienced technical and non-technical professionals.
- Maintain compliance in accordance with OFCCP and EEOC, as well as company policies and processes to include current/post government employment thereby effectively influencing hiring managers regarding their compliance responsibilities.
- Communicate and partner regularly with hiring managers and HR Generalists to ensure understanding of the job requirements.
- Develop staffing plans/strategies for existing and future international work and ensure compliance with Local Labor Laws.
- Continue to develop recruiting skills through participation in IIS Recruiter/HR Development calls, associated programs and other learning opportunities.
- Communicate with candidates regularly to keep them informed on status of the hiring process.
- Attend career fairs, community and professional recruitment events to pipeline talent and represent Raytheon in a professional manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Four (4) years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Demonstrated customer and candidate management abilities.
- Ability to deliver recruitment projects and administrative tasks to deadline.
- Demonstrated timeliness, accuracy, prioritization and productivity of tasking.
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills in a high volume, fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong project management abilities.
- Must be well organized and ability to prioritize workload.
- Effective verbal and written communicator.
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to build good working relationships and trust at all levels.
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Self-directed, able to work independently.
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint.
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field. Related work experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Recruitment experience within the aerospace and defense industry, with a focus on the Military & Aviation community.
- Knowledge of online sourcing and networking to create new communities that identify and build talent pipelines.
- International recruitment experience.
- Experience with electronic applicant tracking systems.