We are searching for a Senior Employee Relations Consultant – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you'll provide direction and guidance to all levels of the organization regarding the resolution of management and employee issues. You'll assess and identify performance and organizational issues, develop and recommend performance change projects and training to enhance employee development and productivity, and coordinate all activities related to compliance with Equal Employment and all fair employment practices, laws, and regulations.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Act as a technical expert on employment laws, company policies, and other employee relations issues
- Provide internal consulting services to leadership to address performance gaps and underlying causes
- Respond to EEOC and other regulatory requests or claims
- Collect and report employee data
- Deliver structured in-house general and customized learning experiences for management and employees
- Actively participate in various organizational and departmental committees and teams as a contributing team member
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field is required
- 5 years of Human Resource experience with two years of employee relations experience is required
- Broad knowledge of legal requirements related to Affirmative Action, Equal Employment, unemployment claims, etc. to ensure hospital compliance with these activities
- Must be able to interface effectively with all levels of personnel within the organization, work autonomously, and maintain flexibility and adaptability
- Understanding of and ability to speak in English and Spanish is preferred