About the Role
Transformative is the ideal word to describe this insurance broker’s Senior Employee Benefits Producer job opening.
- Professionally, this Top 50 independent insurance broker has supplanted one of it’s large benefits teams right in the heart of the Central U.S. Tulsa is ground zero for a robust sales and service team that will support your work throughout Oklahoma, Arkansas and surrounding states.
- Personally, your new business production & client retention will be significantly transformed by the company’s unique resources. With coast-to-coast name recognition and an aggressive acquisition strategy, their client loyalty, internal marketing & communication resources and capital investment will help you realize long-term success.
Key hires in the agency’s 2021 hiring plans, here is a snapshot of the position.
- Location: Open to statewide OK and AR with an emphasis on Tulsa, Oklahoma City, NW Arkansas and Little Rock
- Experience: At least three (3) years of group benefits insurance agency sales experience targeting 100+ ees group medical cases
- Compensation: Market competitive validation plan + new business commissions
We would love to have a confidential conversation about your insurance industry sales success to see if this position is a good fit. Hopefully, some of the agency’s talking points resonate with your career aspirations:
- High performing sales team, working together to build a special culture that’s rewarding for every employee
- An appreciation for the value of independence, organic growth and internal investment
- Growing a book together is better than doing it on your own
- There is plenty of business to capture in the central region; relationship driven, community-based sales approach