Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer
Personal Development! Not only will you have the opportunity to work with other outstanding engineers, you’ll also have the opportunity to grow your career and explore new areas of interest. We offer flexible rotations within our larger organization so you can continue to enhance your technical skills in embedded programming or explore new technologies such as big data crunching with Hadoop, coding high speed applications in C++, web front end work, or building Java enterprise solutions. No matter what your career aspirations are, we can help provide you with the opportunities you’re looking for.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, or related field. (Work experience can be substituted for a degree.)
- 10+ years of work experience in a related field
- Embedded OS experience (Linux preferred)
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and will be required to meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials. TS/SCI eligible.
- Programming language fluency in C/C++
- Good understanding of software development principles, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience with the following:
- Cross compilation
- Networking protocols
- Networking hardware (Switching ASICs, Network Processors, Network Interface Chipsets, etc.)
- OS kernel or device driver programming (Linux preferred)
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of technical services. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.