About UsAt One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn't your average doctor's office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You'll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
The OpportunityThe One Medical Senior Email Marketing Strategy Manager, will develop and execute emailstrategies that increase One Medical patient retention, engagement, and acquisition rates. One Medical is the fastest-growing primary and most loved health care brand in the nation offered byover 3,500 companies such as Airbnb, WeWork and SoulCycle. We focus on delivering a modern, people-centered healthcare experience that employees love. This role will identify key audience segments to target with email communication with the appropriate message at the right timeto engage members. The Senior Marketing Manager will actively identify opportunities to scale the lifecycle email program as the organization dramatically grows the number of offices, services, and patients. As part of the One Medical marketing organization this role is critical toensure emails are brand consistent and supports our goal of being the most beloved healthcare brand. This role is accountable for key email metrics such as open, click through, and conversion rates.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a CRM/Email seasoned professional to leverage their experience and play a significant role on impacting the One Medical member experience. TheSenior Manager will have the opportunity to build a best in class email communication programthat leverages real time data to segment target audiences, trigger email campaigns, and personalizes email content. This person is expected to develop a sophisticated email program that is unlike anything in healthcare and rivals the best direct to consumer brands.
- What you'll likely work on:Develop email marketing strategies to support key business priorities such as new office openings, new service launches, promotional campaigns, and new providers in support of retention and acquisition goals.
- Understand internal and external data sets and leverage tools to size and create audience segments to target via email.
- Write creative briefs to communicate email strategy and provide a "North Star" of what theemail creative needs to accomplish. Work closely with our internal creative team and external partners to design, develop and execute best-in-class email campaigns.
- Partner cross functionally with lifecycle strategist, product marketing, project management, creative, clinical leadership, legal and campaign production to efficiently execute highperforming email campaigns at scale.
- Own member communication related to provider transitions (departure, maternity leave, etc.), insurance updates, and office updates.
- Continuously optimize engagement and conversion through A/B testing as part of a learning agenda to learn which email tactics are most effective.
- Leverage and build email best practices to create a best in class email program.
- Create reports and ad-hoc analysis to support strategic decisions
- You'll be set up for success if you have the following skills and experiences:4+ years experience improving the business by leveraging email marketing at an aspirational brand
- Proven success owning and driving complex triggered and nurtured email complex [deployment expertise not required]
- Expertise at taking a strategy and articulating it orally and written in a brief to a creative team
- Proven ability to set up A/B testing as it pertains to email marketing
- Strong understanding of driven customer segmentation
- Relate comfortably with people across levels, functions, culture, and geography. Act withdiplomacy and tact. Builds rapport in an open, friendly, and accepting way.
- Ask the right questions to accurately analyze situations. Uncover root causes to difficult problems. Make sense of complex, high-quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to solve problems
- Have high detail-orientation. Never lets things fall through the cracks or miss key details. Not one to scramble to pull things together at the last minute.
- Know the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus oncontinuous improvement
- Pick up on situational cues and adjusts in the moment. Understand that different situations may call for different approaches. Can act differently depending on the circumstances.
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help withstress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long TermDisability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.