WW is a global wellness company and the world's leading commercial weight management program. We inspire millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. Through our engaging digital experience and face-to-face group meetings, members follow our livable and sustainable program that encompasses healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. With more than five decades of experience in building communities and our deep expertise in behavioral science, we aim to deliver wellness for all.
- Reporting to Global IT Director manage and administer Google, Microsoft, eGain, Front Email Technologies in a global context for 20,000 corporate and retail users.
- Candidate will manage and administer Proofpoint Email Technologies to secure all email platforms
- Manage cross matrix to plan and lead change management initiatives involving: platform use, consolidation, migration, security, user experience
- Partner with support peers for community based incident management on IT Infrastructure and applications.
- Computer science degree or equivalent academic or professional background.
- Strong IT Generalist background, 8+ years of experience - with the majority being involved in cloud email platforms
- 5 years Administering Gsuite or other Google Cloud technologies
- 5 years working with or administering AWS Infrastructure Technologies
- 5 years Administering Microsoft Office365
- 3 years experience working with Proofpoint Technologies
- Previous experience Microsoft Active Directory
- Previous Experience Okta Identity Management
- Experience with Front, eGain Email Platforms
- Demonstrated competence working in SaaS and IaaS environments
- Diversified background of technical infrastructure experience
- Demonstrated project management acumen
- Proven vendor management skills
- Service-oriented approach to Enterprise IT deployments
- Very good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to analyze and determine the root cause and provide incident analysis
- Strong Competency in IT networking practices, IP network routing, and switching technologies
- Ability to compile operating data/statistics and prepare performance reports
- A strong background working in an IT Operations environment is recommended.
- Moderate understanding of change management practices in an IT operating environment
- May require ability to work at night, off-hours, holidays, or weekends (on-call rotation)
- Some global travel is required (<10%)
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing