FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 6,300 customers across 67 countries, including more than 40 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
We are looking for a talented and innovative senior Elixir/Erlang engineer to help us build an elegant system for security-related orchestration. Working with technologies like Elixir, Erlang, RabbitMQ and Phoenix, you'll develop and enhance platform features, build performant system and maintain a current large phoenix application that helps our users understand and manage their security-related data.
* A strong understanding of Elixir or Erlang, RabbitMQ and the BEAM virtual machine
* An advocate for clean, testable, reusable code
* Able to self-direct, take ownership of feature development, learn and adapt
* Collaborate with a small, talented team of designers and developers to build fast and robust systems
* Develop, document, and support the current phoenix application
* Perform code reviews, mentor junior developers, and contribute to development best practices
* Participate in development of architecture, tooling, technology stack, and product design
* Work in a relaxed, quality-focused environment with an internationally-distributed team of experts
* Expert knowledge of modern, functional development concepts and best practices
* Minimum of 3 years' experience building Elixir or Erlang systems.
* Comfort with version control systems (Git).