AECOM is seeking an Electronic Warfare Subject Matter Expert to support the US Navy Marine Spectrum Center. Candidate will provide subject matter expertise in all aspects of Joint and Navy Electronic Warfare Planning and coordination of spectrum dependent systems and networks in support of Fleet operations. This includes analyses of operational impact to Navy and Marine Corps platforms and weapons systems from reduction in spectrum inventory/access. The contractor shall demonstrate knowledge of EW CONOPS/EW Command Center support to COCOMs/liaise with NMCSOs worldwide. The contractor shall demonstrate a firm understanding of competing uses of spectrum (friendly/neutral/hostile) in various battle spaces across war fighting domains, and assist NMSC in determining interoperability/compatibility technical and/or TTP solutions.
Shall possess a BA/BS and minimum of10years ofexperiencesupporting military Electronic Warfare and/or Information Warfare. Candidate must possess demonstratedexperience in general doctrine and CONOP development, Joint and Navy concept development and experimentation, Navy or service equivalent C5I capabilities, warfighting areas, and organization/planning/communication skills tosupport all facets of NMSC’s mission. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Tools. Must be a U.S. citizen with active TOP SECRET/SCI clearance on day one.
Minimum of 10 years of operational leadership experience equivalent to a US Navy shipboard division officer (0-3/0-4), chief petty officer (E-7/8), or chief warrant officer (CWO 3/4) with Navy, equivalent service, or Joint Staff experience providing Electronic Warfare support, and having knowledge and understanding of applicable technical concepts and practices in order to support Electronic Warfare readiness across the DOTMPLF (Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Personnel, Leadership, and Facilities).
- Electronic Warfare Information Warfare Basic Course (IWBC) or service equivalent
- Electronic Warfare Officer (EWO) School or service equivalent
- JPME I or II graduate, Enlisted Warfare Specialist or service equivalent
- Ten years of progressively responsible experience directly related to Electronic Warfare management
- Three years of operational experience as an Electronic Warfare Officer or senior enlisted (E7/8) billet
- A graduation certificate from an Electronic Warfare Officer (EWO) School (Aviation, Surface, Submarine and or CTT/AW A/F Schools or other service equivalent
- Personnel (Officer/Enlisted) who has successfully completed a tour in an Electronic Warfare sea/shore billet which provides division officer experience or completed a tour in an Electronic Warfare Officer or Information Operations Planner billet.
- Two years of experience in an Electronic Warfare or related billet and possess the Additional Qualification Designators
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, pleaseclick here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.