Description:Hardware ElectroMechanical packaging design engineer will be responsible for the hardware development for missile and/or fire control electronics: specifically printed wiring board (PWB) and circuit card assembly (CCA) design as well as general packaging support. Activity will require cross functional coordination to complete PWB/CCA hardware design and integration for the designated weapon system. General qualifications: Researches, develops, and designs component, equipment, and networks for military applications. Candidate must have experience CCA and PWB design as well as the associated components and connectors.
- Candidate must have a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
- Proficient with Pro-E and/or Creo or other 3D software (such as Catia, Solidworks, etc)
- Requires 5 or more years of electro-mechanical design experience of airborne avionics, missile and/or ground-based equipment. Design experience should include chassis, electro-mechanical assembly, electrical cable and/or network design.
- Possession of a DoD Secret Level clearance is highly desirable.
- Possession of a DoD Interim Level clearance is desirable.
- Working knowledge of printed wiring board and surface mount technologies is desired.
- Working knowledge of military and/or industry hardware specifications is desired
Job ID: 476115BR