We are seeking several Electrical Engineers (at various levels) for a large, global client in the Kansas City, MO area. Relocation assistance is available.
There are openings across design, manufacturing, embedded technologies, product and supply chain engineering functions.
Here is a generic listing of potential responsibilities. Pleaseapply to discuss the details of the openings.
- Executes a variety of moderately complex and complex engineering assignments and provides detailed instructions in the design and/or project management of new and current projects, products, programs, components, tools and acceptance equipment under technical guidance of higher level engineers or departmental management
- Participates in establishing operating procedures for new products and components
- Develops test procedures and performs engineering evaluation tests, product and process capability studies, quality audits, product or project data reviews, and other engineering evaluation work
- Evaluates opportunities for defect prevention based on standard or accepted solutions
- Prepares evaluationreports, analyzes discrepancies, and makes recommendations for product, test equipment, procedures and manufacturing or operating processes that improve productivity and quality and reduce flowtime
- Assists in the preparation of product or project definitions, manufacturing drawings and specifications, and test equipment designs
- Defines and acquires tooling, gaging and other equipment necessary to manufacture parts and to assure product quality
- Interacts with and presents to design agencies, suppliers and/or internal organizations such as the Integrated Supply Chain to assist in resolving design, development, production and acceptance issues
- Provides technical assistance in appropriate assigned field; Evaluates and makes recommendations regarding technological advances that improve productivity and quality, reduce flowtime, and enhance operational surety; Influences technical direction and decision?making
- Mentors and coaches earlier in career engineers and technicians
- US citizenship
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ to 15 + (Depending on the role) or more years of applied experience in progressively challenging engineering roles in a technical or manufacturing environment or equivalent military experience and education