Senior Electrical Engineer - Project/Department Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated Electrical Engineer for an exciting opportunity in our San Francisco office. This position requires an individual who is self-motivated and able to work independently. You will be responsible for leading and helping to further grow our local Office and Electrical Engineering Department as well as participate in Business Development activities for the company. Duties will also include leading projects from concept through construction, coordination with the client, utilizing and coordinating internal resources and representing ME Engineers to the client team.
- BS in Architectural or Electrical Engineering
- PE Required
- 5 years minimum experience
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit preferred
- Experience with design and coordination of complex Electrical systems
- Knowledge of lighting design
- Successful experience in project management and client interaction
- Demonstrated leadership with staff and projects
- LEED Accreditation a plus.