New opportunity with our client for an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer.
- Represent the company in professional and diligent manner at all times
- Establish and maintain strong working relationship with internal and external stakeholders, design team, authorities, utilities and associated organizations.
- Attend all meetings with client, project team, contractors etc.
- Undertake and deliver high quality detailed engineering design for electrical building services and power distribution systems, including calculations, analysis, schematics, drawings, diagrams, models, specifications and other documents required
- Review and management of project from inception to post construction duties
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 10 to 15 years of experience of electrical design engineering experience with focus on MEP projects (i.e. power, lighting and communications).
- PE required
- Good understanding of LEED requirements
- RCDD and/or LEED certifications a plus
- AutoCAD and Autodesk Revit knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent planning, delegation and time management skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
Senior Electrical Engineer - 20974
Oxford Solutions, Inc. is a professional staffing firm with over 20 years of experience matching high level candidates with direct opportunities with established clients in the Pittsburgh area and nationwide. Let us help you connect with a new opportunity for success!