Senior Electrical Engineer
Less than 5 years experience •
We have partnered with a large manufacturing company in the Ottumwa, IA area to provide them with a Senior Electrical Engineer.
- Provide innovative ideas for future baler programs
- Create and provide guidance for software requirements to scrum teams based off stakeholder needs
- Serve as the key technical leader for software support and communicate plans with all stakeholders
- Manage and prioritize software development and backlog activities aligning with product line budget and schedule
- Interface with other software groups internally, as well as with external vendor suppliers
- Provide resolution of software defects found in field test, customer warranty, and virtual testing environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related engineering discipline is required.
- 3 - 5 years of Graphical User Interface (GUI) experience is mandatory.
- Experience collaborating and partnering with other software teams to deliver functionality described.
- Demonstrated capability to independently diagnose machine functions and issues is required.
- AUTOSAR experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience - a thorough understanding of electrical systems and interaction with machine function.
- Technical expert writing system requirements is required.
- Mobile application development experience is required.
- Experience with an Enterprise Product Delivery Processes is required.
- Experience with ISO BUS systems (such as: SAEJ1939, etc.)
- Understanding of engineering principles as they relate to the company product
- Strong communications skills (i.e. verbal, written and interpersonal) are required.
- Ability and experience working in a highly matrixed organizational structure within a diverse culture is preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, etc.) is required.
- Ability to travel up to 25% Domestic will be required.
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn