Project Leaders, Engineering, Research, Operations, Maintenance, Consumers
• Identify and resolve process and equipment problems.
• Initiate creative and practical designs which meet expectations.
• Implement engineering and scientific analysis principles.
• Apply engineering standards and procedures.
• Document work to ensure information is retrievable.
Incumbent will report to the Asset Reliability Effectiveness Leader and receive direction in the form of specific objectives. Recognized for understanding application of technology and demonstrates ability to interface with team members.
- Require a Bachelor's or advanced degree: Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology from an accredited College or University and 8 years’ experience in a variety of technical or operational assignments. Candidates with an Bachelor, or Advanced degree in a relevant scientific discipline and possessing applicable experience may also be considered.
- A recognized expert in Electrical/ Controls Engineering and Capital Project Execution, with a demonstrated ability to translate that knowledge into execution of process and capacity improvements in major capital projects.
- Experience with manufacturing control systems, such as: PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers); variable speed motor drives; HMI (Human Machine Interfaces)distributed control systems; instrumentation; power distribution)
- Familiarity with modern safety systems (ex. Safety PLCs, redundant systems, KC Safety Technical Standards).
- Continuing self-development and experience in a variety of assignments is preferred
- Demonstrated personal sensitivity and competency in design and/or use ofengineering/scientificanalysis systems/tools.
Vary widely with assignment and typically include:
- Project responsibility of $ 50M to $1 MM
- Support Project Engineering team, Maintenance, and/or Operations
- Multiple projects
- Design and Development: Initiate, design, develop and optimize the Towel Manufacturing and supporting processes to achieve unit objectives.
- Technical Knowledge: Develop knowledge and skills to be recognized as an implementer of engineering principles and /or scientific analysis in meeting unit objectives.
- Safety: Support implementation of the loss control improvement process by compliance with critical safety rules. Visibly demonstrate that safety is a value by following safety procedures, maintaining a safe workplace and complying with safety rules. Develop equipment, processes and products that meet safety codes, policies and guidelines. Actively participate in achieving organization and personal safety objectives. Follow the Safety Roles and Responsibilities Matrix by holding yourself and all team members accountable to its tenets.
- Security and Documentation: Maintain security and documentation to ensure the retrieval of data and protection of proprietary information.
- Problem Solving: Seek, recognize, define and solve problems/opportunities to achieve unit objectives.
- Internal Control: Lead assigned projects/tasks to meet unit objectives within applicable corporate policies. Place emphasis on CFI and Internal Control.
- Communications: Communicate fully with superiors, subordinates and others who have need to know. Be informative without being obtrusive or vexatious. Communicate in a way that is timely, yet prompt; complete, yet concise; candid, yet accurate; and clear, yet responsive.
- Human Resources Development: Assist in the development of others in the area of his/her expertise, while demonstrating an understanding of those with a diverse background or experience.
- Quality: Improve process capability to deliver a reduction in defects and variability. Identify, develop, and implement products, processes, materials, systems, and procedures to achieve business objectives.
- Diversity: Contribute to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results.