What you’ll do: As part of our team, you will provide Electrical, Instrumentation and Control engineering consulting services in the firm’s Water and Infrastructure Business Unit. Working with our multi discipline project teams, tasks will include electrical power, instrumentation, and control system design and analysis.
This role will involve working directly with our clients throughout the Western United States, providing detailed power system designs, developing instrumentation and control strategies for industrial processes, SCADA system architecture and design, conducting field studies, exploring opportunities with energy incentive programs that benefit our clients’ projects and budgets, and providing field support during construction and startup.
This challenging work will be on projects from the initial planning stages, through design and construction.
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years of experience as a consulting electricalengineer.
- Experience in the detailed design of large infrastructure projects such as pump stations and water and wastewater treatment facilities highly preferred
- Experience serving as a leadengineer in the design of medium and low voltage power distribution systems, specifically including motor control for pumping applications, and developing Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) and control strategies preferred.
- Proficiency in using computer aided electrical analysis applications such as SKM is desired.
- Field experience with instrumentation and control system programming, checkout and startup is a plus!
- Candidates must possess a BS in electricalengineering. MSpreferred;
- Professional registration is required.