$100K — $150K *
What you’ll do
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible in working with the Project Leaders and Engineering staff to develop and release quality cutting-edge high volume consumer products including: Computer peripherals, MP3 player accessories, connectivity products, AV products and other Belkin products. Responsibilities include: Product architecture, detail design, team leadership and technical relationships with customers and Belkin product managers. Maintaining schedules and cost objectives are primary responsibilities.
How you’ll do it
· Work as a team leader and/or individual contributor to design and develop cutting-edge products.
· Work closely with industrial designers, mechanical engineers, software engineers, product managers, vendors and manufacturing to insure successful project coordination and integration.
· Create advanced electronic circuit designs and create innovative and robust solutions to problems.
· Responsible for electrical design, schematic entry, PCB design layout, prototype testing & debug, documentation and engineering release for production.
· Take a leadership role in affecting the convergence of design approaches.
· Understand EMC design principles and design products for compliance with agency approvals (FCC, CE, UL, USB, etc.)
· Assist with product definition and specifications.
· Update Windchill and Agile with project assets.
· Implement designs using wireless standards such as WiFi and Bluetooth.
· Create schematics and PCB layouts with Altium.
· Monitor and meet project schedules and cost objectives.
· Implement products consistent with their product definition.
· Research new technologies for upcoming projects.
· Create and update status reports.
· Coordinate and be a technical liaison with third party resources.
· Maintain advanced understanding of relevant technology specifications.
· Fulfill responsibilities under ISO 9001 and 14001; understand and fully support IS0 system.
· Comply with Health and Safety requirements of Belkin.
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
· Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
· Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
What you’ll need
· Four years bachelors degree in EE or equivalent work experience.
· 8+ years electrical design in new product development, consumer electronics design experience preferred.
· Power supply, analog and digital design experience.
Experience with EMI testing and shielding in the RF range.
Experience in designing PCBs to minimize EMI and Wifi/Bluetooth and GSM de-sense.
Experience in analyzing complete systems for EMI and Wifi/Bluetooth and GSM de-sense.
· Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Proven analytical problem-solving ability.
· Advanced Schematic and PCB layout experience, Altium Designer experience preferred.
· Experience with PLD and PLM systems for documentation control.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Valid through: 6/30/2021