We’re looking for an innovative Senior Electrical Design Engineer to play a critical role in taking our Space & Defense Group’s actuation systems to the next level of performance. Moog is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of high performance motion control products and systems, and the electronic systems that we develop must operate in the most demanding launch and space environments. These systems are absolutely imperative to mission success, and this is where you have an opportunity to make a critical impact. If you thrive on creating leading edge solutions for state-of-the-art power, control, and data acquisition systems, you really should consider joining our team.
This position has the following requirements:
- BS Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- 10 years minimum experience with space based high reliability electronic systems with emphasis on motor control electronics
- Experience with simulation tools such as Pspice and Microcap
- Experience with radiation environments
- Knowledge of EEE parts for space applications
- Experience with FPGA implementation
- Ability to provide direct supervision of up to four subordinate engineers and/or project or product engineering technicians.
- The ability to communicate fluently to audiences representing a wide variety of skills, background, and disciplines and be open to feedback.
- Experience working with customers to understand and define system constraints and subsequently contributing to winning proposals.