The Boeing Company's Space Electronics organization is seeking a senior (Level 5) Electrical Design and Analysis Engineer in El Segundo, CA.
- Resolves complex issues on critical programs related to architectural approaches, requirements, specifications and design.
- Leads technical aspect of proposal preparation. Identifies critical performance measures and develops processes for computing them.
- Leads activities in support of Supplier Management with make/buy recommendations and other technical services.
- Coordinates engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Develops new concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements.
- Recommends and manages technology insertion. Works under consultative direction.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Launch
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Typical Education and/or Experience
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's 14 or more years' experience, Master's with 12 or more years' experience or PhD with 9 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
- Experience with the standard design tools and methodologies (Mentor, DxDesigner, Hyperlynx)
- Experience leading digital engineering unit design as a Responsible Engineering Authority (REA)
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- Knowledgeable on STE development
- Experience with DO-254
- Experience performing Worst Case Circuit Analysis
- Experience with unit design using high-speed SERDES