As a Knowles team member, you are encouraged to challenge the status quo and see possibility in unexpected places. Because of our entrepreneurial culture, the only limit is your imagination. If you thrive in an agile, fast-paced and collaborative environment, you will fit right in. If you are driven by constantly redefining the gold standard of products and services that help customers, you will be a valuable member of Knowles. Let's move ideas from concept to reality together.
Senior Electrical Characterization Engineer will work with process, design and quality assurance engineer assisting in characterization and quality assurance of MEMS devices supporting technology development, qualifications and quality monitoring. Employee will ensure high tool availability and balance/optimize utilization, recommending hardware requirements based on existing trends in characterization.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing complete MEMS test solutions for development and production, collaborating with design and process engineering to further characterization efforts and drive yield improvement
- Ensuring hardware and software installations are flawless in development and production environments.
- Continuous improvement of electrical characterization capabilities collaborating with MEMS development team
- Developing software to support development and manufacturing through coding and macro development
- Setup and execute calibration protocols to ensure quality of test results
- Lead equipment procurement and assist with facilities planning
- Support microphone, MEMS and assembly investigations with electrical test analysis
- Work with design and process engineer to define process control monitoring (PCM) structure usable with probe station setup
- Ensure test equipment can be safety used during development and production environments
- Bachelors of Engineering Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (or related field)
- 4+ years industry experience in wafer probing in semiconductor or MEMS environment
- Experience troubleshooting, debugging and with failure analysis for MEMS sensors
- Knowledge of calibration methodologies and best practices.
- Experience with manual and automated probers required
- Experience coding in C and Python
- Experience with statistical analysis (JMP, MiniTab, R) is preferred
- Experience with WaferPro Express and Keysight EasyExpert an asset
- Experience with Solidus test environment is an asset
- Reliability testing experience is a plus
- Travel up to 30% (~10% in first year)