$80K - $100K*
Westat's Education Studies practice area is seeking a Senior Education Researcher with subject matter expertise in the implementation of state content standards and student assessments for elementary and second education. A strong candidate will have a doctoral degree in the social sciences; a record of publications in the area of state content standards and student assessments; and excellent quantitative, analytic, and communication skills.
Job responsibilities include:
• Developing surveys related to the implementation of state content standards and student assessments.
• Conducting interviews, document reviews, and analyses related to the implementation of state content standards and student assessments.
• Contributing to the design of research and evaluation studies.
• Communicating results to funders through written and oral presentations.
• Contributing to proposals for new projects sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education, state and lo
Valid through: 2020-4-2