WWE is looking for a talented and creative senior editor/video producer to join our Creative Media Advertising department. Our mission is to create innovative, informative, engaging, and entertaining content to help tell our WWE stories.
The ideal candidate is comfortable producing in varied environments, can tackle multiple projects at once and is able to handle pressure while still producing high-quality work. Must be capable of managing the entire creative process from content development and pre-production, to post-production editing.
- Owning projects both self-inspired and assigned.
- Lead all aspects of video projects including content develop, pre-production and post-production editing
- Set direction for content styles, tonality and overall aesthetics
- Minimum 8 + years of professional experienceediting with an agency or studio environment.
- Passion for innovative storytelling and experience producing a wide variety of content clip based to original production.
- Expertise with Avid Media composer with the ability to edit own content.
- Must be willing to work long-hours and weekends if needed to meet deadlines.
- Outstanding editorial judgment, creative abilities, and collaborative thinker.