Our Senior EDI Consultants provide the full lifecycle of project execution including implementation, project planning, management of project timelines within budgeted hours, mapping adjustments and training. We work with our ERP partners to implement our solutions from kickoff through go-live. Large projects often require multiple consultants and therefore working together in project teams is also an important component of working at Data Masons. Data Masons provides our team members with extensive training and assistance from a helpful team.
We are seeking an experienced and technically savvy EDI Technical Consultant who possesses a Bachelor’s degree with 3 to 5+ years experience in an EDI related field as well as the following:
- Associates degree minimum, Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Accounting system (ERP) integration experience – Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics AX or Dynamics NAV experiencepreferred but not necessary
- Consumer and retail oriented product experience, heavy equipment or automotive supply chain experiencepreferred
- Knowledgeable in EDI Mapping, XML, SQL and related tools
- Knowledge of current EDI standards
- Light travel (3-4 trips per year) required