$150K — $200K *
ABS Group of Companies, Inc., through its operating subsidiaries, provides data-driven risk and reliability solutions to clients worldwide that support operational and business performance and compliance with international standards. Our range of technical services helps clients confirm the safety, integrity, quality and environmental efficiency of critical assets and operations. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ABS Group operates with more than 1,300 professionals in over 30 countries serving the industrial manufacturing, oil, gas and chemical, marine, offshore and government sectors. ABS Group is a subsidiary of ABS, a leading marine and offshore classification society.
ABS Group is looking for a Senior Economist in Washington, D.C.
• 10+ years' expertise working on Regulatory Impact Analysis (RIA) and Environmental Assessment (EA), and understanding and experience across the full regulatory lifecycle
• Strong understanding of the federal government agency rulemaking process, and how regulations are developed
• Master's degree in Economics
• Government consulting expertise
• Experience with: Regulatory Flexibility Act (RFA) analysis; Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) analysis; policy analysis; economic analysis; regulatory development research and analysis; ad hoc research and analysis
• Background in: environmental, health and safety (EHS); energy (petroleum oil, ethanol, propane, natural gas, liquefied natural gas); pipeline safety regulation; and HAZMAT packaging
• Transportation industry experience: rail, air, water, and highway
• Familiarity with relevant executive orders, laws, regulations, policies, procedures, and guidance that govern and guide the federal rulemaking process
• C-Suite support experience
• Experience with: data science; data analysis and visualization; survey methodology; predictive modeling; artificial intelligence; natural language processing; time series analysis; economic theory and application; econometrics; microeconomics; macroeconomics; industrial organization; and financial analysis
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Valid through: 7/17/2020
$250K — $500K+