Position Summary – Senior Program Finance Analyst
This position will support program finance functions; using Earned Value Best Practices for establishing / managing program cost, schedule and technical baselines. Performs Earned Value analyses and prepares reports both internal external in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon performance objectives. Works with IPT managers and CAM’s regarding their Budgets and EACs. Performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis using various Enterprise toolsets including Cost Point, forProject and Microsoft Project. Conduct Estimate at Complete (EAC) analysis and prepare accompanying analysis and recommendations for presentation to various levels of leadership. Incorporates contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and estimate to complete
Primary & Essential Accountabilities
- Lead the establishment of Program cost, schedule, and technical baselines, in accordance with the Earned Value System Description for assigned programs.
- Provide direction for the program team on the key aspects of the Earned Value Management (EVM) lifecycle, including detail planning, monthly performance status, change request creation, variance analysis and variance reporting, bottom-up Estimate at Completion (EAC), and other program specific performance reviews.
- Provide Earned Value Cost and Schedule status, guidance and assistance to Program Office, IPT’s, and Control Account Managers (CAMs) to understand and utilize Earned Value data.
- Prepares and presents Earned value Cost and Schedule status to key stakeholders
- Assist in the preparation of both internal and external Program Review’s.
- Prepares and submits IPMR’s formats if required by contract.
- Ensures Earned Value Management (EVM) and financial information is correct and compliant to Program Performance Management Process.
- Ensures Estimate at Complete (EAC) are accurate and timely.
- Tracks financial performance of control accounts and projects future spending profiles / funding requirements.
- Preparation, update and maintenance of Work Authorization Documents (WADs) and change management process.
- Assist the Program Management Office (PMO) and/or functional management in preparing proposal cost estimates or other relevant cost data.
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field and at least eight years of progressive experience in a government manufacturing environment
- MA, MS, MBA and/or Professional Certification is highly desirable
- Extensive EVM experience in the application of Earned value on DOD programs
- Strong Financial Planning & Analysis experience
- Working knowledge of the FAR, DFAR, CAS
- Understand financial analysis principles and have financial analysis skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite , MS Project, Cost Point)
- Expert Knowledge of Excel
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Experience with IPMR preparation and reporting for DOD
- Contract Compliance Knowledge
- forProject knowledge is desirable
Leonardo DRS and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #EOIS