Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Senior ERP Analystto work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but in summary, you’ll be responsible for succession implementation and support of Microsoft Dynamics GP and other related products with a high level of client satisfaction.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Perform services for implementation projects in the areas of requirements gathering, business process review, application and workflow design, project management, configuration and testing, end-user training and ongoing support services
- Develop and continually refine ERP implementation standards and tools/documents
- Utilize and keep abreast of ERP implementation standards and tools/documents
- Participate in project quality assurance process as appropriate
- Assist in ERP technology assessment by obtaining information about business strategies, processes, desired outcomes and critical success factors and evaluate technology tools to enable them to carry out their objectives
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution
- Develop statement of work and scope documents
- Participate in Microsoft Dynamics web presentations as needed
- Perform mentoring and/or coaching to team members and share knowledge amongst all team members
- Communicate with technical services team to ensure a project’s technical requirements are met
- Document services rendered using time and expense billing systems and other project management templates
- Meet productivity and efficiency standards
- Use internal systems and processes to maintain client relations and business operations
- Maintain core competencies: client focus, knowledge and skills, driving results, communication, teamwork and relationships, personal excellence, business insight, leadership, coaching and developing others
- Attain product certifications as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by leader
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or information systems or equivalent.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft SQL Server certifications are not required but are a plus
- 5+ years of hands on experience working with Dynamics GP with a proven record of success.
- 5+ years of hands on experience working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- 2+ years ERP consulting experience a plus
- Microsoft Sharepoint and Business Intelligence experience a plus
- Accounting experience a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to take initiative and respond quickly to changing priorities
- Possesses a professional presence suitable for direct client interaction by telephone or in-person
- Must be self-motivated with a desire to succeed
- Possess business consulting, project definition, estimating time for completion, and strategic and tactical planning skills for engagements
- Ability to develop and facilitate end-user training for applications software as needed
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must have excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail and quality
- Must have excellent communication skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences