Cirrus Logic’s Mesa, AZ office is looking for a Senior DSP Development Engineer to use MATLAB and real-time DSP development tools to design and develop leading-edge algorithms targeted for Cirrus Logic fixed-point DSP processors in the areas of audio, spatial processing, acoustic echo cancellation, noise reduction (speech enhancement), and/or speech recognition.
- Design, implement and test audio processing software on real-time DSP platforms.
- Simulation environment testing of audio processing software.
- Real-time testing of audio processing software.
- Document blocks of own design and or modified designs
- Participate in reviews of own or others’ code and documentation
- Use of various development tools (integrated development environments, custom, makefiles, scriptinglanguages, etc.)
- Use of source control software (subversion)
Required Skills and Qualifications
- BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering with 10 years of experience or MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering with 8years of experience
- Strong signal processing knowledge
- Expertise in C code development
- Experience with software programming development methods including test and validation procedures
- Experience with DSP processor architectures for efficient implementations
- Matlab programming proficiency
- You are able to work equally well in either independent or team efforts
- You are insightful and highly effective at communicating ideas and resolving problems
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Programming on target DSPs
- High level language such as C++ or Java
- Scriptinglanguage such as Python
- Audio, acoustics, or speech processing
- Acoustic echo cancellation algorithms
- Noise reduction algorithms
- Multi-microphone/spatial processing.