Ranked as #12 on Forbes’ List of 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies for 2017, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of over 24,000 people with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Drupal Developer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
A Senior DrupalDeveloper has a wealth of provenexperience in building complex applications in the Drupal ecosystem, and is capable of scoping and developing larger chunks of functionality with a greaterdegree of independence. The ideal candidate is visibly active in the Drupal community (e.g., active on Drupal.org discussions, contributes to or maintains a public Drupal project, has presented at a Drupalevent, etc.).
- Architect and build/theme custom Drupal 7/8 websites and applications
- Develop responsive HTML/CSS themes using a multitude of software/tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, and Zeplin provided by the creative team
- Show a strong desire and passion to implement new technologies to make the next project better than the last. We can always do better
- Work closely with creative team as necessary, to ensure proper implementation of designs to ensure adequate retention of user experience
- Work directly with creative director, designers, project managers, and user experience leads on assigned projects
- Be responsible for thorough cross-browser and cross-device testing of the product
- 5+ years of experience building Web applications in PHP/MySQL and at least 3 years developing with Drupal CMS
- Experience managing deployments of Drupal projects with multiple developers across multiple environments
- Ability to communicate software and system design architectures with other engineers using tools like Visio and familiarity with UML
- Bachelor’s degree or sufficient related experience
- Experience building Web applications in PHP/MySQL and at least 1 year developing with Drupal CMS
- Expertise in Drupal core concepts, APIs, module and theme development
- Knowledge of user-contributed module landscape and ecosystem and corresponding ability to determine whether existing modules can fulfill solution requirements
- Understanding of HTTP request/response lifecycle
- Basic familiarity with LAMP stack (SSH, command line tools, web server)
- Comprehension of SQL queries and basic database design concepts
- Proficiency in using Git and related workflows for source control management
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities
Job #: 24661