Currently we are looking for a Senior Drupal Developer for our McLean office to make the team even stronger.
The Senior DrupalDeveloper has a wealth of provenexperience in building complex applications in the Drupal ecosystem, and is capable of scoping and developing larger chunks of functionality with a greaterdegree of independence. The ideal candidate is visibly active in the Drupal community (e.g., active on Drupal.org discussions, contributes to or maintains a public Drupal project, has presented at a Drupalevent, etc.).
- Architect and build/theme custom Drupal 7/8 websites and applications;
- Develop responsive HTML/CSS themes using a multitude of software/tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, and Zeplin provided by the creative team;
- Show a strong desire and passion to implement new technologies to make the next project better than the last. We can always do better;
- Work closely with creative team as necessary, to ensure proper implementation of designs to ensure adequate retention of user experience;
- Work directly with creative director, designers, project managers, and user experienceleads on assigned projects;
- Be responsible for thorough cross-browser and cross-device testing of the product.
- 5+ years of experience building Web applications in PHP/MySQL and at least 3 years developing with Drupal CMS;
- Experience managing deployments of Drupal projects with multiple developers across multiple environments;
- Ability to communicate software and system design architectures with otherengineers using tools like Visio and familiarity with UML;
- Bachelor’s degree or sufficient related experience;
- Experience building Web applications in PHP/MySQL and at least 1 year developing with Drupal CMS;
- Expertise in Drupal core concepts, APIs, module and theme development;
- Knowledge of user-contributed module landscape and ecosystem and corresponding ability to determine whether existing modules can fulfill solution requirements;
- Understanding of HTTP request/response lifecycle;
- Basic familiarity with LAMP stack (SSH, command line tools, web server);
- Comprehension of SQL queries and basic database design concepts;
- Proficiency in using Git and related workflows for source control management;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities.