Less than 5 years
Posted 57 days ago
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Programming & technical responsibilities o Develop custom applications such as hospital internet websites, enterprise wide intranet, native mobile app and other custom applications. o Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards. o Create technical standards and best practice for developing applications. Follow the technical standards and best practice for developing applications and provide proper documentation. o Manage application performance, availability, backups and data retention. Engage with database administrator to maintain health of databases and best practices. o Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to web applications. o Troubleshooting production issues and resolves code errors. o Provides coaching, mentoring, training and work guidanc e to less experienced personnel. Analyst responsibilities o Engages with business stakeholders and subject matter experts related to business needs, governance, and user adoption. Gathers business requirements and translates business requirements into technical requirements and communicate with both technical and non-technical team members. o Collaborates with hospital leadership, physicians, clinicians, end users, vendors and associates to implement and rollout applications or new functionality across all facilities, provide high quality training sessions to our internal customers. o Engage and work with a variety of internal departments and external organizations, including vendors to implemen t & integrate vendor~s applications and to resolve production issues related to vendor~s applications. Evaluate and recommend new vendor tools when appropriate. o Manage project, lead resource from multiple teams to deliver the applications. Leads team meetings, project meetings, and other meetings when requested. Plans and coordinates special projects using project management skills, tools, and AHS-IS methodologies. o Demonstrates advanced level functional knowledge of assigned applications. Administration and supportresponsibilities o Completes tasks in a proactive manner actively seeking ways to produce high quality, efficient work. Responds promptly to assignments and tasks as requested and keeps c ommitments to deadlines. o Prepare and provide status as well as progress reports for all work activities assigned to you. o Coordinate and manage change control requests though the appropriate change control committee. o Participate in support activities on a 7/24 on-call basis. Identify and troubleshoots issues and problems and provide end-user support. o Participate in the routine administrative work of the team.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Skills to logically comprehending technical and/or functional manuals and instructions.
• Knowledge of basic troubleshooting issue resolution.
• Training skills.
• Time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations, and organization skills. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
• Knowledge of content management system such as SharePoint and Drupal.
• Knowledge of healthcare business objectives and strategies.
• Microsoft Office suite experience.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Three to five years of related experience with web application support and implementation.
• College degree (A.S., A.A, B.A., B.S) or three years of related experience with web application support and implementation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• College degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with Business or Healthcare concentration.
• Member of one professional organization related to job responsibilities.
• Experience with leading small groups or projects.