Acquia's team of enterprise Drupalists are helping our customers build killer web experiences, migrate to Drupal, tune and improve their Drupal implementations, and advise on all things Drupal and web architecture. With the rapid adoption of Drupal as a web platform, and with our growing number of Acquia-led technical development projects supporting our clients and partners.
You get to guide and drive technical application design for Acquia customers and work among technical teams of some of the best talent in the Drupal and web development communities (from both Acquia and from our top-notch partners around the world). You will help Acquia's clients grow and contribute to Acquia's growth and contributions to the Drupal community.
The Developer needs the following skills, knowledge, and capabilities:
- Knowledge of and experience with moderately/highly complex Drupal implementations and/or significant PHP development experience
- Ability to develop, review, and test custom Drupal modules
- Experience with automated testing/continuous integration a plus
- Experience with panels a plus
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Skilled at collaborating with team members and partners in a matrixed environment
- Flexible and able to deal with frequently shifting priorities
- Perform work with (internal and external) customer satisfaction in mind, while not compromising the integrity of the work
- Listen carefully to provide information and ask clarifying questions. Actively listen as a learner rather than a passive recipient of information.
- Respond positively to opportunities to be involved in brainstorming and iterative work. Handle times of change in a way that drives innovation and iteration.
- Maintain a positive and constructive outlook, focused on driving results, finding solutions / breakthroughs to solve problems and challenges. Have a positive influence on peers.
- Passion for the web, open source development, and for helping build exceptional online experience
- 5+ years of experience architecting web solutions
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.