At Tasktop, the Sr. Network Systems Administrator will work in all aspects of the IT Department: System Administration, Network Administration, Projects, Reporting, Helpdesk, etc. Our team works together to solve any technical challenge and is responsible for making sure all departments have the necessary tools, equipment, and infrastructure required. to perform their duties. The Sr. Network Systems Administrator will be a valued team member and actively involved in rolling out IT Initiatives to support our global workforce.
Network and Systems Administration:
- Manage VMWare ESXi and other virtualization infrastructure
- Manage physical Infrastructure of servers, switches, firewalls, etc.
- Manage Cloud based Iaas such as AWS and Azure
- Trouble shoot and problem solve hardware and software issues
- Installation, configuration of various DevOps software package
- Work on IT specific projects
- Create scripts to automate and solve business challenges.
- Writing reports using industry standard applications
- Connecting API’s to expand data available for reports
- Trouble shoot hardware and software issues for both workstations and servers.
- Trouble shoot Network issues
- Onboarding of users
- Process and expediate ticket
Who you are:
- Analytical with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Detail orientated
- A self-starter
- Hyper Visor Technology (VMWare, Hyper V)
- Mac/Windows/Linux desktop environments
- Windows, and Linux Server OS
- Network based monitoring tools
- Iaas (AWS, Azure, Google cloud)
- Cisco Switches, FortiGate Firewalls
- VPN’s (SSL/L2TP/IPSec)
- MPLS, QinQ, and Routing Protocols (RIP, IGRP, OSPF, BGP)
- MFA and IdP’s (SAML, OATH 2.0)
- Provisioning and configuration management tools
- Docker and other container/orchestration platforms
- Power Shell, Python, Perl, Bash programming languages
- API integrations (e.g. REST, SOAP, RPC)
- Installing and configure complex software packages from ground up.
- Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
- ITSM Systems (Remedy, Zendesk)
- Configuring and managing database’s (MSSQL, MYSQL, Oracle, etc.)